Electronics 2000 has a wealth of information for electronics hobbyists, students and engineers. There are interactive formulae caculators, software downloads including Electronics Assistant and EPE Index (see screenshots below), a beginners guide to project building, technical data including connector and component pin-outs, links to other sites and more.
Join our forum to chat with other electronic enthusiasts and ask questions, or leave comments or feedback. You can get in touch using the feedback form, but please read the frequently asked questions360足彩即时比分 first to see if your question has already been answered.
- All the Electronics 2000 online calculators and more in a stand-alone application
- Converts Resistor & Inductor colour codes, calculates LED series resistors, capacitance units, series / parallel resistors & capacitors, frequency, reactance & more
- Version 4.31 includes LED & 555 timer calculator enhancements and bug fixes
- Calculation of nearest preferred resistor & capacitor values with a choice of series from E6 to E192
- Print & save calculation results
- Quick access to Windows® Calculator and up to 3 user-defined programs from the toolbar
Click an image below to view a full size screenshot
- Full index of all constructional projects published in Everyday Practical Electronics magazine since 1992
- Search by description or year / month
- Updated yearly, currently holding information to end of 2018
- Stand-alone application doesn't require Access or Excel
- Click the image for a full size screenshot --->